Safety & Comfort for the Home
- Pipe freeze protection systems are flexible and easy to attach.
- Both FrostGuard and WinterGard series protection are made to withstand dry and wet locations.
- Roof and gutter de-icing systems protect from ice dams, heavy snow build-up, and icicles
- Surface snow melting systems keep sidewalks, stairways and driveways free of snow and ice.
- Electric floor heating systems offer the comfort of a warm floor that is maintenance-free for your customers.
Commercial Heat Tracing Solutions
- Pipe freeze protection systems prevent freezing, bursting, and water damage.
- Grease waste flow maintenance keeps the fat, oil, and grease mixtures in suspension from the kitchen to the interceptor.
- Roof and gutter de-icing systems are ideal for modern membrane roofs and keeping roof drains free of snow and ice.
- Surface snow melting systems provide constant heat to make even suspended stairwells and parking garages safe from ice.
- Hot water temperature maintenance systems help save water by ensuring a quick, constant source of hot water.
- Freezer frost heave protection includes solutions for both large and small coolers and freezers.
NUHEAT Floor Warming
Floor Heating Products for Every Application
- Custom mats for complex shapes and sharp angles.
- Standard mats for easy and fast installation.
- Floor heating cable for on-site flexibilty.
- Cable & Membrane for flexibility and adjustable heat.
- Mesh for both on-site flexibility and fast installation.
NVENT NUHEAT SIGNATURE
- iOS® and Android® apps.
- Works with Amazon Alexa®, Google Assistant®, IFTTT®, and more.
- Open API for custom integrations.
- Displays live local weather forecast.
- Includes all of the functions of the nVent NUHEAT Home thermostat.
NVENT NUHEAT HOME
- 3.5” color touchscreen.
- 7-day programmability.
- Energy-use monitor.
Proposals & Estimates
Consultation to develop Electric Heat Trace scope, applications, and outline required engineering deliverables.
Manage design, supply, and installation services as well as the procurement, buy-outs, and delivery of materials.
Engineering & Design
Service teams available for custom layout drawings, on-site field engineering, and performance optimization.
Construction / Installation
Installation of heat trace products, power distribution, and control wiring, as well as on-site supervision.
Commissioning/start-up assistance, troubleshooting,
repair, audits, training, and after market technical or field
support as needed.